Monday 25 January 2016

Card Class - 23rd January 2016

On Saturday afternoon I held a craft class at work for some of our volunteers.  We made a couple of cards, but will have to share some of the photos at a later date as they were valentines cards!

For the following cards we used pearlescent card with foundations coconut white cardstock, with the Sue Wilson Pierced Squares,  New York Collection Herald Square and the Pierced Flags, with the sentiment from the Daisy Chain Elements by John Lockwood stamp set.



I am absolutely loving the Sue Wilson products.  There are some more out next week and I have treated myself to a couple  will update with some more photos once I have had time to play with them.

Until then!

Ginny x

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are fabulous (in all colourways). Do you have a section where followers can sign up as I would love to see further postings. Are all email addresses kept confidential?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your cards, in all colours. I would love to be able to follow your blog but theres no section to sign up to only by giving my email address. Is it kept confidential? Keep the lovely cards coming. SUE xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, many thanks for your comments. They are much appreciated. There is a section at the top of the blog on the right hand side where you can sign up to follow my blog. All email addresses are kept confidential and not shared with others under any circumstances.

      Thanks again!

      Ginny x

      Delete
  3. Thanks Sue! Please bear with me whilst I try to work out what I am doing! I am new to all this blogging so am trying to work out how it works.

    Ginny x

    ReplyDelete