Wednesday 23 December 2015

In the beginning ....................

Well I thought it was about time I started my own blog to record what I get up to in my crafty life ........................ and also my horsey and work life!

You will have to bear with me whilst I work out how all this works

Today I have spent nearly all day in my craft room finishing off my Christmas cards.  It's been a hectic few weeks at work arranging Christmas parties and making gifts for all the members at work!  I have made about 65 bags using a template I got from one of Julia Watts workshops and some Sue Wilson striplets, that I just love!

 
and about half of the bags already made up and ready to go ........................!
 


Well back to the craft room to complete the last few cards

No comments:

Post a Comment