Wednesday 27 July 2016

Under the Sea!

Over the weekend I attended a workshop in Bristol and had an amazing day - really relaxing which is just what I needed after a busy and stressful week at work!

There will be picture overload on this post as the amount of detail that went into the bag was tremendous.  The dies are from Heartfelt Creations which was the first time I had worked with these, and have to say that I was impressed.

Oh well, here goes:



Each piece of the bag was cut in card and then we assembled it and was covered in the Heartfelt Creations paper.  I loved the colour combo of turquoise and peach.

There were lots of different elements included, from shells, sea horses, jelly fish and even the odd tortoise gets featured!






I particularly like the seahorses and I added a couple in different colours!


And how about the jellyfish - these were just adorable!

All the elements were stamped onto cardstock and coloured in using watercolour pens and also aqua pencils, which were just lovely to work with.
I have also been playing with some MDF items so may share those with you next time.  Then I must get back to making some cards;-)

Until next time, take care.

love

Ginny x













8 comments:

  1. This is very pretty, I agree with you about the colour combination. I do think Hearfelt Creations make some lovely stamps and die sets, hence why I have had to buy a few, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what worries me Lynn - I might have to go and buy some as I don't own any at the moment!!!!

      Delete
    2. I will have to find a way to message you a few places to shop for them, you will probably know them but you never know, lol.

      Delete
    3. Hi Lynn, if you search for Ginnys Crafty Place on facebbook you can message me through there -) Thank you x

      Delete
  2. Love this project. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving a comment, I always love reading what people think of my little creations! x

      Delete
  3. Just popped over from the SET Craft FB page. What a gorgeous project, love the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for dropping by and leaving a lovely comment Liz, hope you will drop by again soon! x

      Delete