Thursday 6 October 2016

Starry Starry Night

I think this may end up being my batch card for Christmas as absolutely love this combination of dies.  I have used my favourite colour scheme (navy and white!) but think I might have to mix it up a bit as think it would lovely in other colours.


 For this card I cut the starry night sky die out of midnight blue cardstock and the Christmas cottage scene out of the pearlescent icicle cardstock. 

I popped some glue across this die and added some glitter to make it glisten like snow.  These two dies were stacked on top of each other to set the scene.  I added a frame of the icicle cardstock and  placed the card onto a midnight blue background.  To finish off I added a strip of white ribbon and added a bow to it.



For this card I used the following:
SW Christmas Cottage Scenes die
SW Starry Night Sky die
SW Pierced Rectangle dies
CE Foundation cardstock in pearlescent midnight blue and icicle
Ribbon from my own stash
Cosmic shimmer glue
White glitter

I have another very similar card which I will share tomorrow.

Take care and until next time, love and crafty hugs.

Ginny x

8 comments:

  1. Lovely Ginny. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, I can well understand why you would make this your batch card. I love the Starry Night Sky die and your colour combination, I'm really loving darker colour Cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn, the darker colours are lovely and make such an impact x

      Delete