Tuesday 2 February 2016

A bit of Black & Gold

Another card I made earlier in this week and was in a bit of a black mood so had fun with black cardstock and gold, with some of the new dies by Sue Wilson.

I stamped and embossed the Scripted Clematis stamp with gold embossing powder and it sparkled beautifully.

This looks really nice and was incredibly simple to make!





I used:

Foundation Black cardstock
Gold cardstock
Sue Wilson Dies - Pierced Squares
Sue Wilson Dies - Australian Collection - Sydney
Stamps to Die For - Clematis Script
CE Gold embossing powder

Until next time

Ginny x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ginny.

    Great Card, I do like to see a darker colour card, looks very rich with the gold.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a very nice selection of cards Ginny, I might be "pinching" a few ideas.

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much Heather, I am glad you like them. Feel free to CASE them if you like x

      Delete