Saturday 23 July 2016

Motorcycles!


For this card I have used an old (and retired I think!) Stampin' Up! stamp which is of a motorcycle.  Obviously a mans card and a stamp that is really useful!



I used a white card base and layered up with black and an olive green cardstock, and then hand tore the top layer of white card.  I stamped the motorcycle and heat embossed it in black and then painted elements of the motorcycle with a watercolour pen.  Lastly I used bakers twine to pull the layers together.

Another very simple card and not overly fussy, which for a man is ideal.

I used the following on this card

Black, olive and white cardstock
Stampin' Up! Motorcycle stamp
Black embossing powder
Watercolour pen
Bakers twine

I hope you like this and until next time

Ginny x

3 comments:

  1. I like the simple rustic style of this Card, I will be copying this, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free Lynn, it was a really quick card with so many possibilities for different colourways x

      Delete