Sunday 21 August 2016

Stepped into a whole new world!

I'm afraid I haven't posted for a while as I have been away on holiday - a few days in North Wales visiting my daughter and her husband, along with her menagerie of animals ;-)

Well today I stepped into the whole new world of jewellery making!  It was nice to do something totally different but am not sure its for me.  Anyway I thought I would share a couple of the items I made - I haven't taken photographs yet of the necklace and bracelet so may post those at another time.

Well here goes, hopefully you will like them!


I have made a few more cards and also done some mixed media, so watch this space and hopefully I will get some time to post them soon.

Until next time, take care

love

Ginny x

5 comments:

  1. These are lovely Ginny. Please show us the necklace and bracelet. Did you go to a class for this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning! Yes I did a class as have not done much jewellery making. It was very interesting and I was surprised at what I managed to achieve! I will get round to posting the other items but they are for a friends birthday so need to hold off until that has passed ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. That sounds interesting. I live near Reading so wondered where the class was. Will be good to see the other jewellery after your friends birthday. Sure she will love what you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope so Littelamb! The course was in Farnborough and was with a lady called Renata Graham. You can find her website here http://www.rgstudio.co.uk/, She was very good and I would recommend her x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. Will have a look at her website.

    ReplyDelete