Saturday 27 August 2016

The MISTI Tool

Well I hope everyone is enjoying this amazing weather!  It certainly has warmed up a bit - I'm afraid my horses are not overly impressed with it as their native Iceland is nowhere near as warm as this!

This week I had the opportunity to attend a workshop in Bath with Iliana Myska, the designer of the MISTI tool and founder of My Sweet Petunia.  Just in case you have not met this tool before, MISTI stands for 'The Most Incredible Stamping Tool Invented'!  Well I have to say that I was very impressed with it as it makes stamping so much easier.  If you are making large numbers of cards it is an absolute Godsend ;-)

I always found my stamping could be a bit hit and miss and this allows you to go back and restamp if you need to and you can guarantee it will overstamp perfectly.

We completed a number of cards on the day and used some large background stamps from The Ton and then heat embossed them - in the past this would have given me palpitations but with the MISTI is was a breeze. 




Of course, I had to have one so got to bring one home with me, so you may get to see more stamped cards from me in the future!











Anyway, that's all from me for now but I hope you all have a great Bank Holiday weekend and lets hope the weather continues to shine on us all.

Until next time

Ginny x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards. Glad you enjoyed the workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Cards. I can imagine this was such an informative Workshop. I follow Penny Black and Altenew's blogs and both have been featuring the Misti recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I think it is going to be a very useful tool Lynn so I am looking forward to using it a bit more x

    ReplyDelete