Thursday 8 December 2016

Merry Christmas

Another share from my Anna-Marie weekend!  As I had such an amazing weekend I have treated myself to another weekend with her in March 2017 😁



For this card we used a piece of printed cardstock, distressed the edges and then put a small amount of distress ink to soften the edges.  We then used our own templates which had been cut out of card to form the heart, which we then added texture to the card by using glitter and the polystyrene balls - I love these polystyrene balls!!!!

We then layered up the flower and leaves, again using distress ink to soften the edges, added a small amount of glue to the petals and used glitter to highlight the edges.  The flower was then layered up  on top of some natural fibre and a few berries added.

Finally the mdf Christmas tree was glued and glittered and placed under the flower and the mdf Merry Christmas added with some moss and a flower.  The very last piece to be added was a small twig that was placed under the flower.

This is such a lovely card and would work at any other time of year with a different sentiment.

I hope you have enjoyed my Anna-Marie cards as much as I enjoyed making them.

Roll on March 2017 for my next weekend away 😁

With love and crafty hugs

Ginny xx

1 comment: