Tuesday 14 March 2017

Penblwydd Hapus!

Or in English 'Happy Birthday'!

I decided that I needed to invest in some welsh stamps and dies as many of my cards are ending up in North Wales, so you are likely to see some of these appearing in the coming weeks!



For this card I used teal and coconut white foundation card and the Creative Expressions Paper Cuts Butterfly Circle.  This is such a simple die but looks so beautiful - I am sure I will be using this one quite a lot!  I love using all things with butterflies and liked the elements that come separate to the main die - especially the little ladybird.  It was finished off with just a few pearls and the sentiment, which is all I felt it needed.


It is not the best photograph in the world and I really do need to sort out my photography, but you get the gist 😏

Thanks for visiting my blog and please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate you stopping by.

With love and crafty hugs until next time,

Ginny x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Ginny. Yes I love anything with butterflies. This did is on my wish list. I invested in some Welsh phases as my late husband's family are Welsh. Good idea as a lot of your cards are going to North Wales. Thank you for sharing this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Litlelamb, I am glad you like it x

    ReplyDelete