Monday 28 December 2015

Workshop with John Lockwood

I thought it would be nice to include some of the cards I have made earlier in the year at some workshops.  Back in October I attended a class with John Lockwood which was hosted by the Crafting for Pleasure group in Bristol, run by Bev Mizen and I had a fantastic day.

These are the cards we made on that day.


For this card we used:
  • Sue Wilson Classic Poinsettia die
  • Colour cloud - basil leaf, lemon meringue and frosty jade
  • CE Double sided adhesive sheets
  • Sue Wilson pierced squares
  • Cosmic Shimmer Diamond Snow (I think!)
  • Blue white American Seam Binding coloured with Colour Cloud basil leaf
  • Pearls


We then went on to make another card - it was great to not be doing another Christmas card!!

 
For this card we used:
 
  • Sue Wilson Pierced Squares
  • Sue Wilson Heraldic Square
  • Sue Wilson Charming Lace Trim Configuration Die
  • Sue Wilson Foldover Flower Diagonal
  • Cardstock - coconut white, peach and white
  • Embossing folder - can't remember which one!
  • Sue Wilson Stamps to Die For - Regal Blossom inner & outer stamp
  • White felt & black twine
I had a lot of fun making this card but I did find it had a lot of different elements which took me quite a while to put together.  Here are a couple of close ups to show more of the detail.
 
 







 
 
I hope you have enjoyed sharing the cards I have done so far - I know I have enjoyed doing them!
 
 
Until next time
 
Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment