Monday 8 February 2016

A Bit of Colour Cloud

Today I got to play with some colour cloud and one of the new dies by Sue Wilson.  I have a lot of fun doing this one and was surprised at how well the colour came out. I cannot remember what the technique is called but dare say it will come back to me in the middle of the night!!!

This was all white cardstock that I coloured myself, so was quite simple to do and could easily be replicated in any colour way you like.



I used:

Colour Cloud - chic aubergine
Colour Cloud - lilac whisper
Colour Cloud - violet haze
Dies by Sue Wilson - Pierced Squares
Dies by Sue Wilson - Australian Collection - Sydney
White self adhesive pearls

Until next time

Ginny x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Bokah technique. I've enjoyed looking at all your cards, with the favourite being a Bit of Black and Gold.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog, its great to get so many lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete