Tuesday 9 February 2016

Happy Anniversary!

Well if you have found yourself here from the SETCraft Facebook page, welcome to my blog.  I have only just started blogging but have really enjoyed it so far.  I hope you enjoy some of my creations and also designs from others I have spent time with.

Todays card was a commission from a friend for her anniversary:



The recipe for todays card is as follows:
 
Cardstock - Foundations Coconut White and lilac pearl
Dies by Sue Wilson - Butterflies in Flight Dies Striplet and Laurel Leaves Die
Tonic lettering dies
Stampin' Up! Butterfly punch 
Coloured PVA glue


Thanks for visiting.

Ginny x

9 comments:

  1. Ginny - congrats on your blog, loving what I'm seeing so far :) . I am a visitor from SETCraft and will be back! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some beautiful cards on your blog. I love this one as it is in my favourite colour and who doesnt love butterflies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Ginny, and some beautiful creations on your blog :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some beautiful cards Ginny. I came from SETCRAFT and will be back. Good luck with your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card. Simple and lovely for that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all your lovely comments, they are very much appreciated and thank you for checking out my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some stunning cards Ginny, love your colour hues together
    and your techniques. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria, I really appreciate your comments x

      Delete