Sunday 2 October 2016

Anniversary Card 2!!!

Well this is the second anniversary card from last week.  This one was for my daughter and son-in-law for there 7th wedding anniversary.  She really isn't a girly girl and likes her fairies, so decided to mix it up a bit but tried to keep it in a fairly classic style. I did manage to get some ribbon in there even if it wasn't a bow! I also needed to post it so couldn't have too many layers in it.

I think this card would look good in almost any combination of colours  I hope you will agree that it is simple but effective.

Anyway, here goes:


For this card I used the following

Celtic Dreams Hide Away die
Foundation Cardstock - Amethyst, Iris & White
Sue Wilson Pierced Circles
Sue Wilson Pierced Rectangles
Die'Sire Only Words die
Ribbon from my stash

My daughter really liked her card and I hope you do too.

Until next time

With love and crafty hugs

Ginny x


5 comments:

  1. Very effective Ginny. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a lovely Card. I also prefer clean simple cards. I have fell in love with the Celtic Dreams die.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I particularly love the Celtic Dreams Geese die - I don't own it yet but I am sure it is just a matter of time!!!! x

      Delete
    2. Ha ha ha, I did find the hide away die, arrived yesterday, lol.

      Delete