Thursday 29 September 2016

Anniversary Card

Well I have a couple of wedding anniversaries coming up this week so the next couple of cards will be Happy Anniversary ones.

The first card is a simple design which involves cutting 2 of the Sue Wilson Shadow Box Lattice die, one in pearl icicle white and the other in pearl midnight blue. These were offset to create the different colour lattice work.  I added the Sue Wilson daisy flower cluster which were cut in icicle and the flowers in the midnight blue. The sentiment was one by Crafter's Companion.  I cut a large border in the midnight blue card  to add some serious contrast,

To finish off the card and to add a bit of bling I added some frosty stickles to the middle of the flowers, which looks a bit strange in the photograph but look much nicer in real life!


I hope you enjoy this weeks card and I will be back very soon with another anniversary card, which is one I have made for my daughter, but you will have to wait until the beginning of October for me to share that one as I can't share until she has received it!

With love and crafty hugs

Ginny x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Ginny. Would have been my 50th Wedding Anniversary tomorrow so will be a bit of a sad day for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Littlelamb. I am all too aware how painful anniversaries can be so will be thinking of you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classically elegant Card. I love the dies and colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn, really do appreciate you popping by and commenting on my blog ;-) x

      Delete