Sunday 9 October 2016

Starry Starry Night 2!

Well this is the card I promised you earlier in the week but I am afraid the week ran away with me, so here we are again on Sunday and I still haven't posted it!

So here you go - what do you think.


I decided on this one to put the bow at the top and I think I actually prefer this, as it draws the eye upwards where there is not so much going on.

The items used are exactly the same as my last post, but just as a reminder:

SW Christmas Cottage Scenes die
SW Starry Night Sky die
SW Pierced Rectangle dies
CE Foundation cardstock in pearlescent midnight blue and icicle
Ribbon from my own stash
Cosmic shimmer glue
White glitter

Hopefully I will be sharing something else later in the week.

With crafty hugs and love

Ginny x



4 comments:

  1. I think this is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Littlelamb. I will be doing this card in a class in a few weeks time, so hoping they will like it! x

      Delete
  2. Another Stunning Card, very dramatic. I can't decide, I like the bow position on both Cards. Though I do prefer the SW Christmas Cottage Scenes die you used on the first Card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn - I really enjoyed making these and think I may be putting another order in for the midnight cardstock ;-) x

      Delete