Sunday 16 October 2016

The world of reality has its limits!


....................... but the world of imagination is boundless!

So this week I have finished off another of my smelly tags!  This was made a few weeks back using the pixie powders with shaving foam and I left it aside until I felt like decorating it - please take a peek here to see the technique.

I used some Carabelle Studio stamps for the foliage and I absolutely adore some of the quotes from Stampers Anonymous, add a bit of black embossing powder and hey presto, this is what you have!

I decided to leave the back of the tag blank so I could use it to write my message.




Items used for this project are:

Black embossing powder
Carabelle Studio Frise en Ribambelle
Carabelle Studio Zinouk du jardin
Stampers Anonymous Stuff to Say
Pixie powders
Shaving foam

Something a little different this week so I hope you have enjoyed it.

With love and crafty hugs

Ginny xx

4 comments:

  1. Like this Ginny. Thank you for sharing. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Tag. I love your background, I still haven't got around to trying it yet. I agree with you about the stamps you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lynn. I have some more of the Carabelle Studio stamps arriving soon - they are a bit addictive! x

    ReplyDelete