Thursday 30 June 2016

My Latest Stash!!!!

Well I have been soo busy recently, both with work and at the yard with the lambs!  I inherited another poorly lamb last weekend and I am hoping we are through the critical point and he is coming through the other side.  We put off naming him until he was able to stand, so he is now named Elliot!

Anyway, back to my crafting.  I have just bought my Christmas dies from the new release from Sue Wilson.  There are some really nice dies in there and I particularly like to snow globe, which I think might be one of my favourites.  There is also some cardstock and a couple of stamps - I really like the cottage stamp.

Here are some photo's of my latest stash.






I have so treated myself this month!!!!  I buy most of my dies from a company called SET Craft who are based in Pembrokeshire and they are always very competitively priced and very quick with their delivery.

I have refused to make Christmas cards before July, so not long to wait now!  I will be back soon with some sample cards with the above.

Will catch up soon.

Ginny xx



2 comments:

  1. Good luck with Elliot, I hope he continues to improve. I had to have a couple of Sue's dies and the Christmas roses stamps. I also bought them from SET (great prices and service) I have a couple of other places I shop from that have the ton of things I seem to need that SET doesn't have, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are getting there slowly with Elliot, thanks Lynn. Hahaha, it funny how we seem to 'need' stuff. I really do need to get my head down and make more cards ;-) x

    ReplyDelete