Thursday 23 February 2017

Butterflies all the way!

This card really was very simple.  I used a new stamp set by Chloe Endean.  It comes with a matching die, but for this card I just used the stamp.






I stamped it in black and then used my aqua sparkle pens in pink and purple, and then matted and layered up with a Happy Birthday stamp.  This one actually looks better in real life than it does in the photograph!



The second card I made I used the die without the stamp!



As you can see I used a very simple patterned cardstock and then offset this with a plain border.

A few pearls and I decided to leave it at that as it looked really pretty!







I hope you like the cards and will be back soon with some more of the cards that have found them at my son-in laws shop!

Until then, I hope you have all survived storm Doris and got to stay home and enjoy your crafting!

Love and crafty hugs

Ginny x






4 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards, but the first one stands out for me. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you foxyg, really appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment x

      Delete
  2. Two beautiful cards Ginny. Always love cards with butterflies on them. Thank you for sharing these cards.

    ReplyDelete