Tuesday 14 February 2017

A little bit of inkylicious


I have two takes on this card where I used the Inkylicious Aspen Leaves, aqua pens and sparkle pens, with a little bit of gloss accents thrown in!


For this card I stamped lots of leaves using the Aspen Leaves stamp and then coloured them in using the Spectrum Noir Aqua pens.  I initially put the ink from the pens onto my craft sheet and then applied the colour with a paint brush.  I really like the way you can apply the colour gently and build it up to add shading.  On some of the leaves I put a covering of sparkle using the clear sparkle pens. I hand cut the leaves out and then applied glossy accents, which is not overly visible from the photo I'm afraid, but it gives the impression of rain drops!

The second card is using the same leaves, but this time with a different sentiment, this time using a Visible Image stamp from the 'This is me' stamp set.



I love the simplicity of these cards and they were incredibly easy to make, so you may see some more of these being featured in the future.

Thanks for dropping into my blog and please feel free to comment.

With love and best wishes

Ginny xx



1 comment: