Monday 4 May 2020

Zemira Meets Mideela

Things have been little quiet here as hubby developed Covid 19, and I followed suit 7 days later.  We are now on the road to recovery but we are exhausted!

I made a few cards before all this started, so am pleased to share one with you now.  

This is Zemira meeting Mideela, who is the small dragon!  He is lovely and really love the way these go together.




The background was done using the gelli plate and brayer, with some brusho's thrown in for good measure 😀  Once I had my background sorted I stamped Zemira, using my trusted stamping platform.  I used Verafine Clair Nocturne.

As there was a fair bit of detail in the background, I decided to keep the foreground quite simple and stamped the new Lavinia Stamps Fairy Bonnet set in Versafine Twilight and Bluebell.  To finish off the card I highlighted parts of Zemira on her dress and on the chest of Mideela with white Posca pen!  I then layered the card onto black cardstock before placing on a 7"x7" card base.

Anyway, I hope you like the card and it won't be too long before I am back again with some new creations.

In the meantime keep safe and enjoy your crafting.

Ginny x










No comments:

Post a Comment