Monday 20 April 2020

Two for the price of one!

Hopefully these will be my last couple of DL cards as I have ordered some more 7"x7" cards bases, which are my favourite size 😁

Todays cards are made on very similar principles but in different colour schemes.  

The first card includes my beloved Pippin from Lavinia Stamps, who is sat on my favourite mushrooms.

For this card I used a diamond shaped stencil, again one I made myself!  I shaded through the stencil with the Adirondack inks,
Sunset Orange and Pesto, with the make up brushes.  Then stamped Pippin and the mushrooms, stamped the sentiment (also by Lavinia Stamps and then did some blending around the outside of the card, layered up on black cardstock and hey presto, another simple card!


My second card used exactly the same principles, but this time I used the Cranberry and Lemonade Adirondack inks.  These were
blended in the same way as the card above, using the lighter colour at the centre of the card.  I then stamped with the Lavinia Stamps Starburst and the Fairy Foragers with Versamark Nocturne and used Phill Martin's clear embossing powder.  This made the black appear more vibrant, which looked really nice against the cranberry ink.  I then blended more of the cranberry around the outside of the card and stamped the Faerie Spells wording in Versafine Morning Mist (second generation)





This is the finished card, I hope you like it!  I have a tedency with most of my cards not to put a sentiment on them as they are suitable for any occasion and I can just grab one when I need it 😉

I hope everyone is keeping safe and will be back shortly with some more creations  - hopefully with something a little different!

Until then, please stay safe and be kind.

Ginny x

No comments:

Post a Comment