Saturday 27 February 2016

Class Cards 22nd February 2016

As promised, here are the cards made by lovely ladies that come to my monthly class in Reading.  There are only a few of us but I really love teaching them - we have so much fun!

This week we only managed to make one card as there were a lot of elements to it, and this is only our 6th month of card making.  They were pretty scared to start with but when broken down into smaller elements it really was quite simple. 

I think they were all really pleased with what they produced, and I made the box for one of the ladies as her sister's birthday was imminent!

It never ceases to amaze me how different the same card can looks in other colours - I really liked their colour choices.  I am so proud of them.


 


 

The items I used for this card were:
 
Cardstock:  Foundations cardstock and centura pearl
Dies:           Spellbinders decorative curved squares
                   Spellbinders curved squares
                   Sue Wilson pierced squares
                   Sue Wilson Delicate Daisies complete petals
                   Sue Wilson Delicate Daisies open petals
                   Creative Expressions pearls
                   Creative Expressions sentiments
                   Creative Expressions blue dazzlers
                   Stampin' Up! ribbons

No comments:

Post a Comment