Saturday 20 February 2016

Everything has its beauty .....................

I have a new favourite colour!  Yes its teal.  Was a little worried about it initially as it is a strong colour but was really pleased with the finished card as it looks very fresh and clean.

As this turned out better than I expected, I decided to give this challenge to the ladies in my class and they did an amazing job, so I will share those with you on another day!

What do you think?

 
 

 
 
I have to say that I really liked this sentiment.
 
As there was also quite a lot of dimension on this card I decided to make a box for it too.  It was quite a simple one which made best use of the colours.
 
 
The items I used for this card were:
 
Cardstock:  Teal foundations cardstock and centura pearl
Dies:           Spellbinders decorative curved squares
                   Spellbinders curved squares
                   Sue Wilson pierced squares
                   Sue Wilson Delicate Daisies complete petals
                   Sue Wilson Delicate Daisies open petals
                   Creative Expressions pearls
                   Hobby Art stamps - Inspirations
                   Stampin' Up! ribbons
 


 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ginny, sorry not comment much but I must
    do say that you make some lovely cards and when
    made in Teal, you could never go wrong.
    hugs Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to agree about the Teal Maria. Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it is very much appreciated. Hope you have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete