Wednesday 2 March 2016

A Crafty Week

Last week I was fortunate enough to attend the Craft Hobby and Stitch International show at the NEC at Birmingham.  This is a Trade show and I attended on behalf of my work as we run craft clubs for blind and visually impaired people

It was a great opportunity to network with businesses and we made some really good contacts, and from a personal perspective I got to see all the new things that are due to be released in 2016 ................... exciting times ahead!

Also, last week I went to Make It in Farnborough with two lovely friends, Trudee and Jo.  I purchased lots of new goodies so hopefully you will see some different things from me soon.  I am always lured by Lavinia Stamps but have never been that great at using them, so have promised myself to have a good go with them this year.  I also love the stamps and sentiments from both Inkylicious and Honey Doo, so treated myself to a few of these.

Finally, I used a set of Trudee's Chameleon pens last week and fell in love with them, so managed to find a second-hand set on ebay .................. so excited about these!

So now my credit card has well and truly been placed back in my pursed and will not see the light of day for a while to come.  Anyhow, here's a quick glance at my new craft stash ............. watch this space!



 
 
Hopefully by the next time you hear from me you will get to see some samples of my new purchases.
 
Until next time
 
Ginny x

No comments:

Post a Comment