Friday 17 April 2020

Another DL!

I hope everyone is keeping well and staying safe.

I said I was going to try and use the DL cards, so here is another one!  I used the same template as before, but this time I used them upright on the card.








I used Adirondack inks in Raspberry and Sail Boat Blue, which is a really lovely bright blue!  Once again I applied the ink with the make up brushes.  I thought it would be nice using the colours without blending them too much and alternating on the 3 panels.








Once I had done the shading I used a black pen on the inside of the template to enhance the shape of the coloured panels.  I then stamped with some of my Lavinia Stamps - the new Tree Hive set, the Mini Berry and the Rory and Darcy set.  These are all quite small stamps so fit perfectly on the coloured areas.



The card was then layered on black cardstock before fixing to the card base.  I am currently using either Crafter Companion black centura pearl or Phill Martin's black cardstock.  Both are really solid and give the card substance.




Anyway, I hope you like the card and I will be back soon with another card I have been working on.  I seem to be living in my craft room at the moment, but am really enjoying my time experimenting with colour.

Until next time, please stay safe and well.

Ginny x

No comments:

Post a Comment