Saturday 5 March 2016

Thanks!

Well today I made a very quick thank you card.  As it was for a man I decided to use navy blue and white, which I always think looks clean and nice.

This is the first time I have used the dragonfly die and really like it layered with the two colours - I did think about using glitter but wanted to keep it low key, but felt it needed a little something so went with some pearls.





For this card I used:

Foundations Coconut White cardstock
Navy pearlescent card (from my own stock)
Spellbinders dragonfly delight die
Intricutz Dies Thanks die
Navy organza ribbon
White pearls

Hopefully you will like this. 

Until next time

Ginny x


3 comments:

  1. A great male Card, it brought back memories of being a child and my Dad's folded hankies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent card for a male and also females who don't like fussy. Love what you've done with the ribbon.
    Have a good day, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. I do like clean and simple 😊 Really appreciate you stopping by my blog x

    ReplyDelete