Thursday 11 February 2016

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, its not actually my birthday today but thought I would share with you a lovely card I was given by a friend of mine.

Trudee is a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, but we actually met through our love of horses!  Trudee gave me a lovely card, so here it is:






Trudee has supplied me with a list of the products she used for this card, which are as follows:

Stampin' Up! Balloon Celebration stamp bundle (includes stamp and punch)
Stampin' Up! Mint Macroon and Rose Red inks
Stampin' Up! Have a Cuppa design paper stack, black and white cardstock

Trudee has a facebook page and if you would like to see more of her work please check it out at Stampin' Up with Trudee

Well that is all from me this evening but I will be back in a couple of days with some new projects.

Until then

Ginny x

No comments:

Post a Comment