Saturday 13 February 2016

From the Heart ................


Phill Martin released a new range of new dies called From the Heart, and I have been playing with the Happy Birthday die, which is lovely.  They cut beautifully and I love the simplicity of them.

I think I have a slight addiction to the periwinkle foundation cardstock, so will try to mix it up a bit with my next creation!

I die cut the sentiment, once in the coloured card and once in the white and then layered them up to give a drop shadow, and then felt that it needed something at the bottom of the card so used one Gemini Phoenix die and as I had some of the Delicate Daisies left over from a previous card I decided to use these too.






The recipe for this card is as follows:

Cardstock:  Foundations Periwinkle card, Centura Pearl Card
Dies:           Dies by Sue Wilson - Gemini Phoenix die
                   From the Heart - Happy Birthday die
                   Dies by Sue Wilson - Delicate Daisies Complete
                   Petals & Open Petals

Hope you like it.

Ginny x

1 comment: