Monday 28 March 2016

Retro Roses

Well I hope everyone has had a lovely Easter.  I have had a very quiet few days and also been looking after a friends horse, so that has kept me out of trouble!
 
I have a weeks holiday this week so am hoping to get some crafting done, so watch this space!
 
This week I am sharing yet another card I have done with Julia Watts, and I think this is one of my favourites ............. I am always saying that aren't I!
 
Anyhow for this card we did some colouring using the Tim Holtz distress markers applied with a watercolour brush,  which I really like.  I enjoyed the colouring far more than I thought I would and it was great to use the Stamps to Die For Retro Roses which fits the Sydney die.  The background die is also one of the new Spellbinders card creator dies.
 

The recipe for this card is as follows:

Foundations cardstock - coconut white and milk
Spellbinders Card Creator Deco Lux
Sue Wilson Dies - Delicate Fronds, Orange Blossom Closed Petals, Sydney Die
Retro Lavish Sentiments stamps
Stamps to Die For - Retro Roses
Archival black ink
Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels
Watercolour pens
Tim Holtz Distress Markers - broken china, evergreen bough, shaded lilac and cracked pistachio

I hope you have enjoyed this card, and will hopefully have something a little different to share with you next time!

Until then

love

Ginny x

2 comments: