Friday 18 March 2016

All White!

Well another card from last weekend - I love this one!  I always think the white on white cards look so stylish.

This card actually took quite a lot of work, as there were lots of elements to it.


 
 
 


Firstly, I cut the Sue Wilson Classic Weaving die and did the weaving that is at the back of the card - I love this detail and was the first time I had used this die.  Next I cut the Ornate Pierced Squares and layered elements of this die up, followed by the New Zealand Hamilton die.  Finally we cut the Orange Blossom complete and open petals and arranged them with the Laurel Leaves.
Finally I heat embossed the sentiment from the Petite Lavish Sentiments in silver. To finish it off I placed white 8mm white pearls on the flowers and in the corners of the card.
 
I hope you like this card as much as I enjoyed doing it!  White on white is definitely one of my favourites ;-)
 
Well that's all for now but thank you for stopping by to share my creations.
 
 
Take care
 
Ginny x
 
 
 




2 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you, white on white are one of my favourites and are such classy cards. You have used some of my favourite dies on this card and your use of them is Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lynn, that's very kind of you. I love attending Julia's workshops as am always learning new things!

    ReplyDelete