Saturday 11 June 2016

Lilac Birthday WIshes

Just a very quick visit this week as am still bottle feeding my lambs, so they are keeping me very busy!

Last week was a very special friend's birthday, so of course I needed to make a special card.  So I decided to go back to my plain and simple roots!

I did it in one of my favourite colours, lilac.  I used pearlised card as really like the sheen on this cardstock.


What do you think??

The recipe for this card is as follows:

Sue Wilson Dies - New Zealand Collection Background die
Coconut White foundation cardstock
Lilac pearlised cardstock from my own stash
Creative Expressions Elegant Stamps
CE self adhesive pearls
Ribbon from my own stash
Cosmic Shimmer Frosty Heather embossing powder

Anyway, that's all from me for now

With love and best wishes

Ginny xx




3 comments:

  1. Thank you Lynn, I always like simplicity ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and simple but lovely nevertheless (or perhaps because of). Keep feeding them lambs, must be tiring but also rewarding.

    ReplyDelete