Tuesday 7 June 2016

Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow

This is a similar card that I made a few weeks back and I ran in a recent class, and they really loved it!

I started by cutting lilac (foundation cardstock) and some pearlescent white cardstock layers with the pierced squares.  In the top white layer I cut the Bellin Butterfly Collage die and then on a piece of coconut white foundation card I used the Inkylicious inkdusters to apply some pastel inks.  This was then placed underneath the top layer.  To finish the card I used the Sue Wilson  Daisy Cluster die cut in the pearlescent card twice and placed the lilac flowers underneath to give a contrast.  To finish it off I used a sentiment from the Pierced Flags sentiment set.



I hope you like it!

Look forward to catching up with you again soon.

Ginny xx



5 comments:

  1. Lovely, gentle card.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Card. I really like clean simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if my first comment will be shown. This is a lovely card. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the lovely comments ladies 😉. Hope you are all having a good week in this glorious sunshine xx

    ReplyDelete