Thursday 9 February 2017

Baby Girl

Well I am back, this time with my love of cards!

My son-in-law and daughter have recently opened a convenience store called Slates in Menai Bridge (North Wales) so I have been busy making cards for them to sell so should have lots to share with you over the coming weeks.  I have tried to make lots of variety and even managed a baby card - which is a first for me!


I used dies and stamps from the Sara Davies' Signature Little Angel collection and absolutely loved the gentle giraffe!  I used the Creative Expressions Real Checkerboard embossing folder to add a little extra detail to the back of the card, and then kept it really simple using pink cardstock for the baby die. 

Clean and simple which is just how I like it, so just have to hope someone else likes it enough to buy it!

Until next time, love and crafty hugs

Ginny xx

For this card I used the following:

Sara Signature Little Angels collection - Gentle Giraffe
Sara Signature Little Angels collection - Beautiful Baby Die
Sara Signature Little Angels collection - paper pad
Creative Expressions foundation cardstock
CE Regal Checkerboard embossing folder




2 comments: