Monday 6 February 2017

Felting!

I have been absent from my blog yet again, but have been really busy.  There has been lots going on both at home and work, so today decided that I would share some bits that we have been doing at work - and that is felting!


I work as the Manager at Reading Association for the Blind and twice a week we run craft clubs for our sight impaired members.  I have a wonderful craft tutor who thinks up some amazing activities for our members and a few weeks ago they made felt which she subsequently made into a variety of items from brooches to some little purses.  I know our members are really excited that we are making wonderful items from their hard work!


I am sure you will agree that they are beautiful and they look far better in the flesh than they do in the photographs!



I hope you have enjoyed me sharing something a little different, and I will be back to cardmaking soon!

3 comments:

  1. These are lovely Ginny. You have made the felt into some lovely things. . Is that the place in Carey Street. It's right near my church.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Littlelamb, yes that's us! It is such a small world isn't it. We are open on Tuesday and Fridays between 9am and 2pm so feel free to pop in and say hi if you are ever around ;-) x

      Delete
  2. Thought I left a comment but cannot see if now. These are lovely Ginny. You worked hard. Is this in Carey Street. It's right near my church if it is.

    ReplyDelete