Wednesday 12 July 2017

Happy Birthday Christmas Die!!!

I was quite sad to have missed the Newbury Papercrafting show last weekend as would have loved to have gone, but unfortunately I am still too sore to be out in company or spend too much time on my feet, but thankfully I am recovering well!

I really enjoyed making last weeks card, so decided that this week I would do another card using the same die, the Precious Merieke The Nature of Christmas range.  As you can see it isn't a Christmas card though!





It has such lovely details that I decided I would use it as a birthday card and just by changing the colours and a few flowers it changes the look completely. 







 I am sure you will agreed that this is an incredibly adaptable die and I think it will come out of my stash on a regular basis.

I also love to use flowers on my cards since learning the techniques from Anna-Marie of Anna-Marie Designs!  I really like the depth, shading and detail they add to a card.

Finally I added the welsh die for Happy Birthday from Tattered Lace, as this is a card for my daughter's birthday who lives in Wales.


Well that is all from me this week and I will hopefully be back next week with something new- will it be Christmas based or not??!


Until then, sending love and crafty hugs.

Ginny xx


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Ginny. As you know I have this die but haven't had a chance to try it yet. As you say you can use it for Christmas or any occasion so I think it will be a die I will get a lot of use out off. Recognised the Happy Birthday Straight away as my late husband was Welsh. Glad you are slowly getting better. Take care.

    ReplyDelete