Monday 13 April 2020

Dream, Inspire, Love


 I hope everyone is keeping well, we are in such strange times at the moment.  

Wow, what a weekend!  Despite the lockdown the weather has certainly made it a bit easier to cope.  Just to be able to get out in the garden and relax in the sunshine was amazing.

The one bonus of self isolating is that it is giving me plenty of time in the craft room!  I have made a number of really simple cards which can be used for any occasion, so be prepared for the onslaught 😀

I have almost run out of my square card bases so have got some DL cards, but to be honest I found it quite difficult to come up with ideas for them, as they are such an odd shape.  I have challenged myself to use them as much as I can!





For this card I made my own stencil out of mylar by cutting into it with a die 3 times and then shaded each element with Adirondack Oregano and Sunset Orange with the brushes and then traced around the inside of the shapes with a gel pen.






I finished by stamping the Dream, Inspire, Love stamps from Lavinia Stamps in Versafine Clair Chianti, which is a really lovely burgundy colour.

I finished by layering the card up on black cardstock and hey presto, a really quick and simple card.



I hope you like it!

I am off to go and see the ponies now - they are a neverending job but I wouldn't be without them.

Until next time please stay safe and well.

Ginny x









No comments:

Post a Comment