Sunday 14 February 2016

Valentines Day!

Well I couldn't let valentines day slip by without making at least one card! 

Here is my latest creation which really is a very simple card - you have probably realised by now that I really like cards with just two colours, that are simplistic and clean!

This was simple to make but I think quite effective.



I used:

Dies by Sue Wilson Pierced Squares
Dies by Sue Wilson Finishing Touches Heart of Heart die
Cardstock - Foundations Coconut White and red was from stock

That's all from me for now.

Take care

Ginny x

4 comments:

  1. Nice card, my colours. the one I really really like is the butterfly one (anniversary), it's gorgeous.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card for your Valentine Ginny, hope
    he liked it.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Maria. He even made me a card! x

    ReplyDelete