Monday 16 May 2016

Pixie Powders

I'm afraid it has been a while since I have updated my blog.  The problem is there has been so much going on that I have gotten a bit bogged down.  I now have 9 lambs to bottle feed and a friend has been poorly so I have been looking after her horse too, as well as work getting in the way.

I am pleased however that I have managed to get some time to take part in some craft classes and a couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to take part in a workshop with John Lockwood.

I had a great time playing with the new Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powders and the Sue Wilson dies, which are a real favourite with me.

Anyway, this is the card I produced and I love the colours and the look can be changed so easily by changing the sentiment and colour!



A bit of short and sweet from me, but hope you like the card.

Take care, until next time

Ginny xx

6 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely. I am very tempted by the pixie powders, I have managed to resist, lol. I hope things ease a little for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I have had far more fun with them than I could ever have imagined! I really like the effect as backgrounds 😉 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I have had far more fun with them than I could ever have imagined! I really like the effect as backgrounds 😉 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Ginny. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Ginny, TFS.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comments ladies, they are very much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete