Saturday 23 May 2020

Fairy Bonnets

I think these have become my favourite stamps from Lavinia Stamps!  This is an A6 card where I used some of the background prints I did a couple of weeks ago.  




This really was a very simple card to make.  I started by stamping the Fairy Bonnet Stamp in Versafine Claire Blue Belle (another favourite colour!)  




I used the word 'love' from the Inspire Me set, also by Lavinia Stamps.  This was stamped with Versamark and I brushed Copper Mica Minerals to highlight the word.





To finish off the card I used the See a Fairy words to fill in the background, this was done with Versamagic Pretty Petunia, which highlighted the light purple colouring in the background.  I also used this colour to edge the card before layering onto black cardstock and placing on the card base.










I hope you like what I did with the first alcohol background - and not a fairy or rabbit in sight lol!!!!



I should be back soon with another card taken from the alcohol background, this time on the Yupo card.

In the meantime, please stay well and safe.

Ginny x





No comments:

Post a Comment