Monday 1 June 2020

Beautiful Buds

This week I have made some cards our of the alcohol ink backgrounds I made a few weeks ago.  This one is a small A6 card with a matching envelope!




I will admit to really liking this piece of cardstock and wanted something fairly simple to bring out the colours.  





I used Yupo cardstock and it is glossy and quite slippery, so need to use an oil based ink, in this case Archival Ink.




I used the Fairy Bud stamp by Lavinia Stamps and then painted the flowers in alcohol inks (purple twilight, raspberry and sunshine yellow)  I had to use really tiny amounts of each to stop them bleeding on the Yupo card, as this is what they are designed to do.






Once I had done this I used the Words of Faith stamp, also by Lavinia Stamps, to stamp around the sides of the buds.  Finally I stamped the buds on the inside of the card and also on the envelope, just so that it pulled it all together.


I hope you liked the card and I will be back soon with some more creations.

Until then please stay safe and well.

Ginny x









No comments:

Post a Comment