Thursday 7 July 2016

Learn to Fly Again

For today's offering I have used another Visible Image stamp called Learn to Fly Again.




Once again I used the Pixie Powders onto a watercolour card, which also added additional texture to the card base.  I used the ancient copper and pewter which gave an amazing mix.

I heat embossed the wording and birds in black which made them pop a little more. 

I then layered the card up onto black cardstock which I cut using Sue Wilsons pierced squares.

The full recipe for this card is as follows:

Watercolour card
Black Foundation cardstock
Pewter & Ancient Copper Pixie Powders
Inkylicious stamp Learn to Fly Again
Black embossing powder

I am off on a workshop with Julia Watts on Saturday so should have lots of new offerings soon.

Hope you like it!

Until next time

Ginny x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Enjoy your day tomorrow with Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background and I love the stamp. I hope you enjoy your workshop.

    ReplyDelete