Tuesday 30 August 2016

Well it is almost September!!!!

Well it is almost September, so thought it was about time I started making some Christmas cards!  I am not a huge Christmassy person but really enjoyed doing this one.

Anyway, this will be a very quick post as am short on time, but thought I would share this one with you.  It is another card I completed on the MISTI workshop I attended in Bath.


We used the Best Christmas stamp from Clearly Besotted, which is a lovely fun stamp.  This was then hand coloured with alcohol pens.  If you look carefully you can see the balloon strings which do not show up well on the photograph, but it is clearer in real life! 






It is a very simple stamp but hope you will agree that it gives a nice clean card.

Until next time, take care.

Crafty hugs sent with love

Ginny xx












No comments:

Post a Comment