Saturday 10 September 2016

Another Christmas Card!

Well as we are well and truly in September I thought I would stop by and share another Christmas card - don't feel quite so bad saying that now!

This is a very quick post as I am about to dash off on a short break - a couple of days spent carriage driving.  Who knows my next post may include some photo's of other things I love doing apart from card crafting!

For this post I have done the same card in two colourways. I have gone for a very classic gold and black look, and then reversed it on the second card.

Both cards are fairly simple to make, with quite a few mats and layers.


And again with the colours reversed.  Which one do you prefer?


Unfortunately you cannot see much of the embossing in the cards as it doesn't show up well in the photographs, so here is a closer peek!  I really like this die set and think it really does not need much else to set it off.



For this card I used the following:

Foundation cardstock in black and vintage gold
Sue Wilson's Santa's Sleigh
Sue Wilson's Christmas Scene Mini Background
Sue Wilson's Pierced Rectangles

Until next time

Crafty hugs sent with love

Ginny x


2 comments:

  1. Lovely Cards. It's amazing how changing the colours around can make such a difference. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both lovely cards. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete