Tuesday 31 March 2020

Bee Friendly

Well the situation with the Coronavirus has really stopped everyone in their tracks, and for me it has given me plenty of time to do some crafting, so there is likely to be more posts than normal from me.

Todays card is all about bees!  The stamp set is called Bee Friendly from Hobby Art Stamps.  I have had this stamp set a while and decided it was about time I got the set out and played with it.



This card ended up being an 8" x 8", so quite a large one.  I did enjoy making it and it was very simple, with just a bit of stamping and colouring with my Zig Clean Colour pens.  These are watercolour pens and for the flower I put the colour down on a blending mat and added water, and then applied with a watercolour pen.  It was really enjoyable and simple to make.

Here are a few more photo's showing a bit more detail of the stamps.





I hope you have enjoyed my cards and I love it if you wanted to leave a comment.

I hope everyone is keeping well!

With love and crafty hugs

Ginny x

No comments:

Post a Comment