Friday 27 March 2020

Dream

A friend asked me to make her a card with the tree of life, but I could not find a stamp, so made one using the Tree of Dreams from Lavinia Stamps.









I had my second go at using a brayer straight to cardstock and was quite pleased with the result.   I used Colorbox Blueberry for the sky and Olive for the grass.  I built the colour up very slowly as find
it quite difficult to not get any lines!





I stamped the tree followed by the new Lavinia Stamps Wild Hares, which I love!  I added Dream from the Inspire Me stampset to finish off the stamping.  I added a spotlight around the tree with versafine clair Twilight to highlight the branches and popped some glue from the Quickie Glue Pen around the moon and from the branches down to the hares, and then added some moondust glitter.  It was all very subtle which is what my friend wanted. 








I then mounted the card onto a black background and placed on a 7" x 7" card base, all ready to send off!

Many thanks for stopping by.

Ginny x

No comments:

Post a Comment